- Software: Unity, Unreal Engine, Blender, Maya, Substance 3D Suite
- Languages: HLSL/GLSL, ShaderGraph, Amplify SE, Unreal Material Editor, C#, C++, Python, PyQt
SPOOKULELE: Environment Art (WIP)
- Updated version of SPOOKULELE’s French Quarter level in Unreal engine.
- Modelled, sculpted, and textured various assets & trim sheets.
Rain Visual Effect
2023, HLSL, VFX Graph & ShaderGraph (Unity URP)
Done as part of a Blizzard graphics test. I implemented:
- Point & directional lighting with PBR reflectance and normal mapping
- ambient & emissive lighting with environment-mapped reflections
- directional shadows & bloom
SPOOKULELE: Character Ubershader
2021, HLSL & Amplify Shader Editor (Unity URP)
|Stylized Lighting||Aniso Hair & POM Eyes||Character FX|
Created to handle all character materials in SPOOKULELE.
- Directional Subsurface Scattering
- Kajiya-Kay anisotropic hair shading
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping eye-shading
- Character FX such as flashes, disintegration
SPOOKULELE: Procedural Animation
2021, C#, HLSL
|Head Tracking||Blinking||Voice-controlled lighting|
BLOOMPUNK: Environment Set Dress & Lighting
- Led a team of 7 3D artists to produce assets in a consistent style for the game
- Set dressed, lit, and authored vfx for the game environment
SPOOKULELE: Vango Rig & Animation
Vango is a ranged, shielded enemy. I modelled, rigged and animated the Vango animations.
Prepare to Shoot
Knock-up & Topple